The Drought is Real: Easy tips to save water
The drought here in California and other parts of the country is real. There is the need for each one of us to do our part and conserve water. But, how do you begin?
We have compiles a list of easy to follow and implement tips so save water.
- Take short showers. Play music and limit your showers to last one to two songs at the most.
- Put plastic bottles or float booster in your toilet tank
- Address and fix faucet water leaks. Notify your landlord immediately. Repair dripping faucets by replacing washers
- Wash only full loads in the dishwasher.
- Install a low-flow faucet aerator, which can cut water use in half. Water saved: 1 to 2 gallons per minute.
- Turn off the water after you wet your toothbrush.
The average person could save 25 gallons of water per day by following these easy tip.
Lets start conserving water.