Honey Glazed Easter Ham
Have you thought about how you are going to cook the ham for this Sundays Easter dinner? Here is a quick and easy but delicious recipe.
- 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 1 1/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice\1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 large orange, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place ham in a roasting pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, honey, orange juice, orange zest, Dijon mustard, and ground cloves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Bake ham in preheated oven uncovered for 2 hours. Remove ham from oven, and brush with glaze. Bake for an additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes.
- You can add pineapple slices and cherries then cover them with the glaze during the last 30 minutes of cooking
- Slice and serve with your favorite side dish
Have a wonderful holiday weekend. Make sure you eat, laugh and enjoy the day with your family!