This page will list available employment positions available in our office, as well as information about Sonoma County and available resources.
DPM Position Available.
Our desire is to take our practice to the next level of excellence in patient care and service. We are looking for a motivated, surgically trained associate/partner for a full-time position in our well-established and growing practice in beautiful Sonoma County. People skills are a must, as our patients deserve the best.
- Must have CA license
- Prefer 3-year surgical residency with rear foot and ankle surgical training.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Must enjoy working as a team player with highly trained medical staff personnel.
If you would like to know more, we want to hear from you. Please contact our office via email at email@example.com. Send a cover letter letting us know about you and your vision for your future along with your resume. The subject line of the email must say “I want to hear more about working in your office.”
Thank you for taking the time to consider becoming a part of our office. Please take the time to view the rest of the website to learn more about our practice. Bellow is information about our area.
Thinking about moving to Sonoma County?
Here is a what makes our home “Sonoma County” one of the best places to live in!
Welcome to Sonoma County- http://www.sonomacounty.com
Sonoma County- With more than 400 wineries, and only one hour north of San Francisco, Sonoma County is one of the bet places in California to live in. Aside from all the wine enjoy more than 50 pristine nature parks, enjoy hiking and cycling trails through the towering redwoods or beautiful hills and mountains the area. Article: 11 Reasons Sonoma Is The California Gem You Need To Visit
Our towns– The area is composed of a small family friendly towns. Click on each of the towns to see what makes each town unique: Santa Rosa, Windsor, Sebastopol, Petaluma, Sonoma, Kenwood, Cloverdale.
Local, state and national parks in the area-
Do what you do, but do it outdoors. Spend time with your loved ones, and go have a great time hiking, or walking while you enjoy the scenery. Sonoma County is also great for cycling.
- 51 Sonoma County Regional Parks
- Spring Lake
- Howarth Park
- Annadel Park
- Point Reyes National Park
- Hiking Trail Challenge
- Medical Services available- Sonoma County is home to a very sophisticated network or primary care providers and specialists. The area has attracted many professionals that are experts in their respective fields. Local hospitals include St. Joseph’s Memorial Hospital, Sutter Hospital, Kaiser and a few others.
- Housing– Housing options and resources.
Local Events- some of the most popular events include:
- Vine Man
- Redwood Coast Whale & Jazz Festival
- Wine Road Barrel tasting
- Sonoma International Film Festival
- Luther Burbank Rose Parade & Festival
- Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Classic
- Santa Rosa Marathon
- Winter Wine Land
- Cloverdale Citrus Fair
- Gravenstein Apple Fair
For a full list of event: http://www.sonomacounty.com/sonoma-events
View current weather, forecast and even history per month.